Priced at $96.00
Taken from Knit to Flatter: "This tailored cardigan is constructed in pieces from the bottom up with set-in sleeves. The collar is picked up from the seamed piece and worked flat; the edges are trimmed with applied i-cord and finished with hook-and-eye tape."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Knit to Flatter, pg 63 - Andies Cardigan.
- Size US 7 straight needles, US 7 - 24" circular needles, US 7 double point needles, US 8 straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), and stitch markers are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 30 (32, 34.5, 36.5, 38, 40, 42.5, 46, 50.5, 54)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 18 sts and 28 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Early Thyme.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit