Priced at $34.00
Taken from Enchanted Knits 2014: "Woodcutters abound in mythology, but nowhere more famously than in the tale of Little Red Riding Hood. Whether the Big Bad Wolf succeeds in luring Little Red Riding Hood to become his dinner or she eludes him, the Woodcutter comes and saves her (and generally her grand- mother, too). These hearty socks are inspired by tall, strong trees and the heroes who chop them down while waiting for young girls to need rescuing from wolves!"
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Enchanted Knits 2014, pg 37 - Woodcutter Socks.
- Size US 1.5 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), a cable needle, stitch markers, stitch holders, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 7 (8, 8.75)" circumference after blocking.
- Gauge: 32 sts and 46 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is Logwood.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit