Priced at $24.00
Taken from Swans Island Patterns: "This beautiful feminine cowl has an ethereal look to it. You may wear it as a single long loop, draped twice (as shown), or even tripled up for a bt more warmth. As light as air, the Rose Cowl is knit with a simple open lace stitch that is worked in the round in lace weight yarn on extra large needles. If you've never tried knit lace, this cowl would make a great first piece."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Swans Island Patterns - Rose Cowl
- Size US 7- 32" needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch marker, and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 64.5" Circumference x 8.5" tall after blocking.
- Gauge: 4 sts and 6.5" rnds 1" in Cobweb lace pattern
- Color Shown is Blush.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit