Priced from $32.00 to $39.00
Taken from Churchmouse Classics: "This classic, close-fitting cap exhibits equal parts sailor's savvy and skateboard cool. We designed it in a fine gauge yarn in single rib, with a comfy tubular cast-on and nifty mitered decreases. We love the watch cap in its most quintessential form, with a deep cuff. And the beanie begged for a modern color-tipped edge. Great on girls, too!"
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Taken from Churchmouse Classics - Ribbed Watch Cap & Beanie Pattern
- Size US 1 and 0 16" Circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) 1 stitch marker and 4 locking markers are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: To fit sizes 18-20 (20-23)" Both sizes are available in either watch cap or beanie style
- Gauge: 44-48 sts over 4" in K1P1 ribbing
- Color Shown: We have substituted a different yarn for the one shown in the photo.
Swan's Island Fingering (All sizes)
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit