Priced from $48.00 to $51.00
From the designer, Alicia Plummer: "A luxurious assortment of various simple cables builds to a crescendo at the center of this cowl then fades into simple stockinette at both sides. Worked in the round, this cozy cowl is a great "sampler" on which to practice your cablework techniques."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Swan's Island, The All American Collection.
- Size US 6-24", US 7-24", US 8-24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), a stitch marker, cable needle, and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: Top circumference 28", Bottom 25.5", Height 9.75" after blocking.
- Gauge: 6.5 stitches and 8.5 rows = 1 inch in Cable Pattern.
- Color Shown is AAW407 Pomegranate
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit