On sale from: $13.44
Taken from Hill Country Weavers Patterns: "This hat is knit from earflap to earflap over the top of the head using short row shaping. You are not working in the round and there are no seams. Cute pom poms are attached to the end of the earflap strings to provide playful and stylish detailing."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Hill Country Weavers Patterns - Nightshade
- Size US 8 straight needles, or a circular needle if you prefer (or size needed to obtain gauge), 4 stitch markers, cable needle, tapestry needle, pom pom maker are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 20 brim circumference after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts & 28 rows over 4"
- Yarn Shown is Brooklyn Tweed Shelter but we do not carry that yarn at this time. We are recommending Sublime Luxurious Aran Tweed for this pattern.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit