Priced from $113.75 to $139.24
Taken from: Vogue Knitting Magazine, Fall 2017, 35th Anniversary Issue "Lace Texture Pullover" - Patterns abound on Margery Winter's oversized raglan pullover: decorative rows of fagoting, simple eight-stitch cables and a combination of twisted rib, garter ridges and stockinette selvages. Deep, deep raglan armholes, a longer back, exaggerated slits and exposed seams give this sweater a contemporary feel.
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- Size US 6-24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: cable needle, size D-3 crochet hook for seaming, stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes available: Small/Medium, Large/X-Large
- Finished Bust Measurements: 48 (52)"
22 stitches and 32 rows = 4 inches over St st
- Yarn shown is Cleckheaton Australian Superfine Merino. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Sublime Extra Fine Merino Wool DK is a great substitute.