Priced at $10.90
Rawr. These crazy looking but adorable dinosaurs are easier than you think to knit up! The body is knit in garter stitch using Baby Crofter DK while its solid counterpart Snuggly DK is used for the spines. Your kid is going to love these!
- Finished Measurements: 4.5" tall (not including spines) x 9.5" long
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stuffing, black thread or yarn for eyes, stitch holders
- Gauge: 18 sts x 34 rows = 4" in garter stitch after blocking.
- Needles: US Size 6 (4 mm) 24" circular or straight are required but not included
- Shown in Baby Crofter DK colors 192 or 157 (MC) & Snuggly DK (CC). 1 skein of each color/yarn is required per dinosaur.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits