Some options as low as $52.50
Taken from: Rugged Knits "Cedar Bough" - Clean lines and a delicate lace edging make this shallow triangular shawl a striking addition to your winter wardrobe. This generously sized wrap gives warmth and rugged sophistication to your holiday party dress, jeans and flannel, or even business casual. It's worked from side to side in an intuitive allover twisted stitch pattern with an I-cord edging that's picked up and added at the end for a perfect finish.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Rugged Knits "Cedar Bough".
- Size US 5 (3.75 mm): 32" (80 cm) long circular needles and US 4 (3.5 mm) pair of double-pointed (dpn) for I-cord edging (or sizes needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, tapestry needle, blocking wires.
- Finished Measurements: 71" (180.5 cm) wide and 24.75" (63 cm) long after blocking.
- Gauge: 28 sts over 4".
- Yarn shown Quince & Co. Tern. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Shibui Staccato is a great substitute!