Priced from $92.00 to $96.00
Relaxing and easy, ultimately wearable, with just a few well-placed stripes - the Meli Melo Cowl has it all! Knit flat in Tweed Silk Cloud, the fabric is light and interesting and just...perfect. The ends of this cowl are grafted together at the end, and the naturally curling stockinette behaves just how it should so that only the right side of the fabric shows.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This kit does not include the pattern. You can download the
Meli Melo Cowl from the designer's Ravelry store.
- Designed by Lucinda Iglesias
- US Size 6 (4 mm) straight or 24" circular is required but not included.
- Finished Size: 23" wide x 48" long
- Gauge: 20 sts x 28 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch
- Shown in Shibui Tweed Sillk Cloud in three different colorways, each including 4 shades of this yarn (A, B, C, D). 1 skein of each color is required.
- Please note that the price varies depending on the colorway, as some options include designer colorways by Julie Hoover.