Priced from $96.00 to $116.00
Taken from: Making No. 2 / Fauna "Open Waters Shawl" - "When I first started thinking about this design and what I wanted, I stumbled over a photograph of a whale shark and its fascinating patterning. I looked at many other pictures, but somehow kept coming back to this one. This shawl is my take on translating this graphic pattern into knitwear-its wavy lines, its dots and the fluid overall impression." - Designer Melanie Berg
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Making No. 2 / Fauna "Open Waters Shawl".
- Size US 2.5 circular needle, 40" long, and US 5 circular needle, 24" long (or US 5 dpns) (or sizes needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 72" wingspan and 31" wide after blocking.
- Gauge: 23 stitches and 44 rows = 4 inches in garter stitch.
- Yarn shown is The Fiber Co. Canopy Fingering. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Shibui Staccato is a great substitute.