Originally from: $111.00 to $188.00
Some options as low as $94.00
Taken from: Seth Richardson's Ravelry - "Repp" - Inspired by the classic prep school necktie, this sleek and stylish design features raised diagonal lines on a stockinette background. The narrower scarf is knit at a finer gauge, while the wrap is knit more loosely for a flowy, multi-season look. This pattern is worked flat, holding one strand each of Shibui Knits Pebble and Lunar together throughout.
- Designed by Seth Richarson.
- US Size 6 - 4.0 mm straight or circular needles for Scarf or US Size 9 - 5.5mm 24" circular needle for Wrap (or sizes needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, cable needle, tapestry needle, pins and blocking boards.
- Sizes: Scarf (Wrap).
- Finished Measurements: 8 (17.25)" wide by 65 (73)" long.
- Gauge: 24 (19) sts x 35 (27) rows = 4" in pattern.
- Yarn shown is Shibui Knits Pebble and Shibui Knits Lunarin the shades Deep Water and Bone. This pattern requires 3 (5) skeins of Pebble and 2 (3) of Lunar.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits