Priced from $57.00 to $114.00
Taken from: Cocoknits Sweater Workshop "Emma (Version B)" - All three versions of Emma are quick-knits with a gauge of 3 stitches to 1" / 2.5 cm. Knitting Emma is a great way for newcomers to the Cocoknits Method to try it out. All of the versions have waist shaping for a flattering fit. For Version B, I offer a short- or long-sleeve option.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Cocoknits Sweater Workshop, pg. 58 "Emma (Version B)".
- Size US 11 - 40" circular needles or longer, US 11 - 24" to 36" circular needle, US 7 for working BO, US 0-3 double pointed needle for picking up stitches (or sizes needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 6 stitch markers (in different colors), 2 spare circular needles or scrap yarn to hold sleeve stitches, row counter (optional), Cocoknits Sweater Worksheet
- Finished Bust Measurements: 33.5 (37.5, 41.5, 45.5, 49.5, 53.5)" after blocking
- Gauge: 12 stitches and 18 rows = 4 inches in Stockinette st.
- Yarn shown is Habu Textiles A-188 Linen Paper Cotton. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Shibui Knits Reed is a great substitute!