Priced at $200.00
Taken from: Shibui Knits "Peak" - AKA the biggest, coziest scarf in the world! Shibui did what they did best with a sophisticated and modern shape, studying the beauty of asymmetry. This versatile scarf can be styled in a multitude of ways as it's articulated with a twisted stitch! Wrap up in this scarf and take a stroll in the morning or just stay home and curl up with a good book while you take pride in this project!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Susan Lawrence.
- Size US 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: 42.5" across at widest point 2" across at narrowest point. 71" long
- Gauge: 22 sts & 25 rows = 4" in Twisted Rib pattern after blocking, size 7 needles or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn shown is Shibui Knits Haven in the shade Ash.