Priced from $121.00 to $223.50
Wrap yourself up in the silky sheen of the luxurious Lantana pullover! Using Shibui Knits Koan and Shibui Knits Lunar yarn, this asymmetric design is a breath of fresh air, offering just a bit of interest in a sophisticated fashion. Lantana is knit from the bottom up in the round while the sleeves are knit flat.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is available from Shellie Anderson's Ravelry.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch holders, stitch markers, and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6) (7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 35.75 (38, 40, 42, 43.75, 46) (48, 50, 54, 58, 62, 66)" after blocking
- Gauge: 21 stitches and 29 rows = 4 inches in Stockinette stitch, with one strand of Koan held together with one strand of Lunar, after blocking, on size 6 needles or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarns shown are Shibui Knits Koan Yarn - 0011 Tar and Shibui Knits Lunar Yarn - 011 Tar.
Colors Available in this Kit