Priced from $203.25 to $245.50
Taken from: Shibui Knits "Harbor" - Harbor is an oversized capelet that feels like you're receiving a gentle, warm hug at all times. Knit in the round from the bottom up to a funnel neck in an irregular rib stitch, this cozy poncho is elegant, yet chic in design. Decreases help shape the body and shoulders to fits snuggly with enough room to move around and stay comfortable!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Britt-Marie.
- Size US 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 30-36 (38-42, 44-50, 54-60)" after blocking
- Gauge: 19 sts + 30 rnds = 40" in Ittecgular Rib after blocking, with 1 strand of Cima and 1 strand of Haven held together, on size 7 needles or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn shown is Shibui Knits Cima held with Shibui Knits Haven in the shade Tar.