Originally from: $179.50 to $351.00
Some options as low as $129.50
The changing of the seasons gives us the warm fuzzies around here - oh! Maybe that's just the mohair, hehe! Using the soft halo from Shibui Knits Silk Cloud yarn, you can bet this will be a spring staple this year! This short-sleeved tee is worked in the round from the bottom up before being divided at the armholes.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is available from Shellie Anderson's Ravelry.
- Size US 6 and US 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch holders, stitch markers, and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6) (7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 34 (36, 38, 40, 42, 44) (46, 48, 52, 56, 60, 64)" after blocking
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 30 rows = 4 inches in Stockinette stitch, with one strand of Silk Cloud held together with one strand of Vine, after blocking, on size 7 needles or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarns shown are Shibui Knits Koan Yarn - 2200 Paloma and Shibui Knits Vine Yarn - 2200 Paloma.
Colors Available in this Kit