On sale from: $18.00
Announce your love of color with Blazon: a fast, fun, wearable scarf in ultra soft merino.Blazon is knit from point to point with Garter and Slipped Stitch edgings. Paired increases and decreases are worked to form the points of the scarf.
Note: This pattern is free with the purchase of this kit! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and they'll get you all taken care of!
- Designed by Shellie Anderson
- Needles: US Size 5 (3.75 mm) straight or 24" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle
- Finished Measurements: 8" wide x 62" long
- Gauge: 28 sts x 36 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch.
- Shown in Shibui Knits Birch. 2 skeins are required.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits