Priced from $79.50 to $114.00
Taken from: Jane Veitenheimer's Ravelry page - "Allegro" - Inspired by the quick-paced musical term "allegro", this project was built for speed knitting! Using only 3-4 skeins of Shibui Knits Silk Cloud yarn, this design is worked in one piece back-and-forth from the front to the back. The lightweight nature of this garment is soft and has a beautiful halo to it, creating a sheer fabric that adds the perfect amount of elegance to your wardrobe!
Note: This pattern is free with the purchase of this kit! Just email email@example.com with your order number and they'll get you all taken care of!
- Designed by Jane Veitenheimer.
- Size US 8 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5).
- Finished Measurements: Back Length: 16.25 (16.25, 16.5, 17.25, 17.5)"
Waist Circumference: 41.5 (47.25, 53.5, 59.25, 67.25)"
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 26 rows = 4 inches in Garter stitch
- Yarn shown is Shibui Knits Silk Cloud in the color 2003 - Ash.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits