Priced at $150.00
Taken from Interweave Knits, Fall 2014: "Inspired by fall weddings and the angora sweater Kate Middleton wore for her nuptials, the Blush Cardigan features a luxurious halo, I-cord ties that run through holes at the side hem, and a sweet patterned collar to frame the face."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Interweave Knits, Fall 2014, pg 82 - Blush Cardigan.
- Size US 4 double point needles, US 5 - 16" circular needles, US 5 - 32" circular needles, US 5 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), a cable needle, one clear button, stitch markers, stitch holders, sewing needle and thread, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 32(36, 40, 44, 48)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 21 sts and 30 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Poppy.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit