Priced from $181.40 to $189.40
Taken from Shibui Monochrome Patterns: "Focus in on this sophisticated cardigan from designer Kirsten Johnstone. Linen and Cima combine into a fabric with contrasting characteristics -- crispness and drape. Wear this piece open, allowing the clean I-cord edges to undulate softly along the front, or wrap and fasten into a sleek, modern shape, complete with an asymmetrical collar. " Cardigan is worked top-down with raglan sleeves, starting with a crochet provisional cast-on.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Shibui Monochrome Patterns - Aperture.
- Size US 4 - 32" circular needles, US 4 double point needles, US 5 single point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), crochet hook, two small toggle buttons (3/4") and two clear backer buttons (.5"), scrap yarn, stitch markers, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 32 (34, 36, 38, 42)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 24 sts and 32 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is combo of Fog (Cima) and Ash (Linen).
32", 34", & 36" Bust Fog/Ash
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
-- Kit price including yarn and pattern.
Colors Available in this Kit