Priced at $27.95
Available as a free page link from Canadutch's Website, or for purchase from Tammy Canavan-Soldaat's Ravelry "Hopscotch Scarf" - A straightforward and simple (yet still gorgeous) design with both written and charted instructions! This scrumptious scarf features some light lacework between a very neat stockinette with enough length to make it as versatile as possible.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Tammy Canavan-Soldaat.
- Size US 2.5 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: 14" x 118" after blocking.
- Gauge: 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stockinette.
- Yarn shown is Scheepjes Woolly Whirl. We do not currently carry this yarn, however, Scheepjes Whirl is a great substitute!