Priced at $29.00
This pattern is available from Shireen Nadir's Ravelry. This relaxing knit piece is as fun to make as it is to wear, featuring an interesting (and surprisingly easy) 3-D texture to it. The pattern alternates between stockinette and reverse stockinette to give it structure, and the easily adjustable size means you can customize it to make it truly unique to you!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Shireen Nadir.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle.
- Sizes: Adjustable.
- Gauge: 26 stitches = 4 inches in Stockinette.
- Yarn shown is The Blue Brick Killarney Sock, but Scheepjes Whirl is a good substitute.