Priced from $24.00 to $64.00
Taken from: Pom Pom Quarterly - Issue 29 - Summer 2019 "Sanctuary Tee" - This summery tee is sure to get your needles excited for the coming months! A sophisticated diamond design is knit throughout the entire garment, making this top versatile in how you dress it. The gentle scoop of the neckline coordinates perfectly with the rest of the design and is sure to get you in the mood for some sweet sunshine!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Stephanie Earp.
- Size US 4 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, stitch holder, and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6).
- Finished Bust Measurements: 341/2 (39 1/4, 44 1/4, 49 1/4, 54, 59)" after blocking. Meant to be worn with 4-7" of positive ease.
- Gauge: 26 stitches and 29 rows = 4 inches in Chart A Pattern.
- Yarn shown is BC Garn Bio Balance. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Scheepjes Stone Washed is a great substitute!.