Priced from $40.00 to $80.00
Get ready for the ultimate crochet treat: the Embossed Daisy Collection! This pattern offers not just one, but TWO delightful patterns to match your style! Whether you're craving a mesmerizing mandala or looking to add a touch of elegance with a stunning daisy square, you'll receive the option to create both! Both patterns are worked in an embossed crochet technique, which is both simple and effective! While the samples showcase aran weight yarn and a cushion project, the possibilities are endless! Let your creativity soar as the mandala becomes a textured placemat and the square transforms into a gorgeous block for a blanket.
If you are interested in creating this piece in a different colorway, we recommend using Jimmy's Sketchbook using the yarn amounts and sizing below to create a piece that is uniquely you!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Lilla Bjorn
- The pattern is available on the designer's Ravelry page.
- Size: One
- Finished measurements: The Mandala is 22¾" and the Square is 20" across after blocking.
- 4 mm crochet hook is required but not included.
- Notions: Scissors and darning needle to weave in ends
- Note: 4 skeins are required for each square and mandala. If you want to create both, you'll need 8 total skeins.