Priced from $50.00 to $90.00
The Aberdeen Scrappy Sweater will be ready for you to snuggle into on a chilly fall day. This chunky weight sweater will be great for using up your stash in an assortment of colors. It features tons of texture and casual fall appeal. Throw it on over jeans for your next fall hayride!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Lee Sartori, CoCo Crochet Lee
- Sizes: Small (Medium, Large, 1X, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X)
- You can download this pattern for FREE on our Free Pattern Page.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 32-34 (36-38, 40-42, 44-46, 48-50, 52-54, 56-58, 60-62)?
- US Size H/8 (5mm), US Size J/10 (6mm) hook required but not included.
- Notions: a tapestry needle is recommended.
- Shown in Scheepjes Chunky Monkey. Shown in 2 (3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5) balls of Black, 1 (2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2) balls each of Sage, Deep Fuschia, Petrol, Camel, and Pearl Pink, and 1 ball each of Rust, Stone, and Bumblebee.
Colors Available in this Kit