On sale from: $6.58
Taken from Knit Simple Magazine, Fall 2014: "Two types of ribbing give this hat its character: start with k3, p2 ribbing on the border, then switch to broken rib."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Knit Simple Magazine, Fall 2014, pg 77 - Ribbed Hat.
- Size US 9 - 16" circular needles, US 10.5 - 16" circular needles, US 10.5 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), and stitch markers are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: One size after blocking.
- Gauge: 12 sts and 18 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is Sage Green.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit