Taken from: Colourwork Knits "Dee Motif Cardigan" - Worked in a combination of stripes and colourwork, this is a smart cardigan with set-in sleeves, designed to be worn with minimal ease.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designer: Dee Hardwicke
- Size US 2 and US 3 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch holders, 11 small buttons and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 32-34 (36-38, 40-42, 44-46)
- Finished Back Width: 17 (19, 21.25, 23)"
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 36 rows = 4 inches
in stockinette stitch.
- Colors shown are Wolds Poppy, Malham, and Janet's Foss.
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.