Originally from: $64.75 to $5,180.00
Some options as low as $51.80
Taken from Rowan: "Knit this cropped short sleeve cardigan by Marie Wallin from the Softyak DK collection. The pattern is worked sideways in an all over texture and has a shaped hem. It would be suitable for the knitter with some experience."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Rowan, Softyak DK, by Marie Wallin.
- Needles required but not included: US 3, and US 6 straight. US 3-24" circular. US 3 DPN. Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- Notions required but not included: One 1/2" button and a yarn needle.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 32-24, 36-38, 40-42, 44-46" after blocking.
- Gauge: 30 sts and 28 rows over 4" in pattern.
- Color Shown is Lawn 241.