Priced at $90.65
It's easy to see the natural inspiration in this gorgeous poncho! This stylish accessory is knit in the round from the bottom up, using the stranded method for the colorwork. In two sizes, this is sure to be a favorite for fall.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Martin Storey
- US Sizes 3 (3.25 mm) & 6 (4 mm) 40" circular & set of dpns are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Lower Circumference: 61.25" (70.75)"
- Gauge: 25 stitches and 26 rows = 4 inches in stranded knitting with larger needle
- Yarn shown is Rowan Alpaca Soft DK in colors #211 Charcoal (A) & #210 Rainy Day (B). 5 skeins of A and 2 skeins of B are required for either size.