Priced from $129.50 to $284.90
Taken from: Harry Potter: Knitting Magic - The Official Harry Potter Knitting Pattern Book - Inspired by the mailing system in the universe of Harry Potter, this elegant pullover begins with a cable panel knit flat, then joined to corm a circle. The bottom-edge stitches are picked up and worked in the round for the body and sleeves down to the hem. The contrast color is used for an inner body hem as a little secret bit of magic sprinkled into your project!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Joan Forgione.
- Size US 8 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: XS (S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 30 (34, 38.25, 42.25, 46.5, 50.5, 54.75, 58.75, 64, 68.25) in. / 76 (86.5, 97, 107.5, 118, 128.5, 139, 149, 162.5, 173.5) cm
- Gauge: 15.5 stitches and 24 rows = 4 inches in Stockinette
- Yarn shown is Rowan Felted Tweed Aran in the shades 777 Clay (MC) and 719 Granite (CC).
Colors Available in this Kit