Taken from: Kim Hargreaves Pattern Books - Ravish "Mya" - This summertime staple is just what we needed to cool down this season! Focusing on multiple textures, this piece uses bobbles, waves, and eyelets to make a super fun and interesting knit! Pair it with a pair of jeans to stay causal or an long, elegant skirt to change up your look!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Kim Hargreaves.
- Size US 2.5 and US 5 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1( 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 32 (34, 36, 38, 40, 43)" after blocking
- Gauge: 21 stitches and 30 rows = 4 inches in over eyelet pattern.
- Yarn shown is Rowan Handknit Cotton in the shade 252 Black.
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.