Priced from $139.50 to $186.00
Introducing Martin Storey's Midwinter Blanket - a beautiful blend of traditional Shetland knitting and Nordic Fair Isle design that forms the centerpiece of Rowan's latest Knit Along! Whether opting for two or seven colors of Felted Tweed, the colorways infuse a splash of vibrancy into the classic holiday palette, harmonizing with your personal style.
With weekly pattern releases running from August 17th to October 12th, you'll find ample time to complete this blanket before your first seasonal gathering. Dive into the joy of knitting and weave the magic of traditional charm and contemporary flair into your holiday celebrations.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Martin Storey
- Size: One
- You can get the pattern by signing up for the KAL on Rowan's website.
- Finished Measurements: 31" wide x 43" long
- US Size 5 (3.75 mm) needles required but not included.
- Notions: tapestry needle is recommended.
- Shown in Rowan Felted Tweed in the Garland, Festive, Wintry, and Milled Wine colorways. 9 or 12 balls total required.