Priced from $337.50 to $360.00
Taken from Rowan Pattern Books - The Lima Collection: Although this snazzy cardigan is photographed as worn by a man, I wouldn't let that stop you from making one of these for yourself! Tailor it to your size or simply make one for the loved one in your life, this cardigan is the cream of the crop! Knit in the fabulous baby alpaca and wool blend, Lima, this garment will be the softest yet warmest piece of clothing anyone will be lucky enough to put on!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is in Rowan Pattern Books - The Lima Collection, page 54.
- Size US 10.5 and US 11 straights are required but not included.
- Finished Chest Measurements: 40 (42, 44, 46, 48, 50)".
- Gauge: 20 sts over 4".
- Color Shown is #887 Nazca.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit