Priced at $148.75
Alpaca Classic provides a beautiful halo that both softens and enhances the fair isle patterning in this stole. Various sized snowflakes dance across the soft and cozy fabric in this generously sized piece. This rectangular shawl is knit flat in 5 different colors.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is a free pattern from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Designed by Lisa Richardson
- US Sizes 3 (3.25 mm) & 5 (3.75 mm) 47" (or longer) circular needles are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle.
- Size: One.
- Gauge: 23 sts x 31 rows = 4" in stockinette Stitch with larger needle.
- Shown in Rowan Alpaca Classic in colors 101 Feather Grey Melange (A), 116 Soft Satin (B), 102 Charcoal Melange (C), 128 Salmon (D), and 115 Snowflake White (E). 7 skeins of A, 3 skeins each of B & C, and 2 skeins each of D & E are required.