Taken from: Kim Hargreaves Pattern Books - Ravish "Lexia" - Airy and lightweight, the Lexia Pullover is a great way to flex your knitting skills and add a summertime pullover to your wardrobe! The meditative stitch pattern is great to chill out to - layer it over a shirt of the same color for a textured, sophisticated look, or wear it with a bright tank top to bring a little bit of fun to your outfit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Kim Hargreaves.
- Size US 3 and US 5 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 32 (34, 36, 38, 40, 43)" after blocking
- Gauge: 18 stitches and 28 rows = 4 inches in pattern
- Yarn shown is Rowan Handknit Cotton in the shade 252 Black.
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.