Some options as low as $10.50
Taken from Churchmouse Classics Patterns - Two-Way Ruffled Scarf Pattern: This scarf is so great! Each one requires one skein of Kidsilk Haze but here's the catch! You can layer them one inside the other for a doubled ruffle effect. Pattern includes two different scarf patterns: one in stockinette and the other in eyelet lace. Contrast colors or keep them solid! Please note that to have both scarves to layer, you must add two of these kits to your cart (this way, you will be able to pick out two different color if you would like to contrast).
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is Churchmouse Classics Patterns - Two-Way Ruffled Scarf Pattern.
- Size US 9-16" circulars, US J crochet hook, and optional blocking wires are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 5.5" across x 34" long in stockinette stitch.
- Gauge: 17 sts over 4".
- Colors Shown are ##599 and #582.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit