Taken from Knitting Brioche
: "Herfst Avond is Dutch for "fall evening" and this little scarf is just enough to keep you cozy as winter approaches and the evenings grow cooler."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Knitting Brioche, pg 198 - Herfst Avond Scarf
- Size US 7-16" circs (or sizes needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 13" wide x 51" long (after blocking)
- Gauge: 25 sts over 4"
- Colors Shown are 632 Hurricane & 592 Heavenly
- Note: If you like this kit, check out the matching Herfst Avond Wrist Cuffs!
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.