Priced at $29.90
sTaken from Knitting Brioche: "Herfst Avond is Dutch for "fall evening" and this little scarf is just enough to keep you cozy as winter approaches and the evenings grow cooler."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Knitting Brioche, pg 198 - Herfst Avond Scarf
- Size US 7-16" circs (or sizes needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 13" wide x 51" long (after blocking)
- Gauge: 25 sts over 4"
- Colors Shown are 632 Hurricane & 592 Heavenly
- Note: If you like this kit, check out the matching Herfst Avond Wrist Cuffs!
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit