Priced at $29.90
Taken from Gifted: "A few ruffles at each end is all that's needed to tart up a simple garter-stitch oblong. Even better, this project has twice the 'gifting' in it! The two balls of yarn called for are enough to create two scarves - swap the base and ruffle yarns and a companion piece can be made for another deserving person. Maybe you?."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is in Gifted.
- Size US 7 needles.
- Finished Size: 6.25" x 36".
- Gauge: 19 sts and 22 rows to 4 inches.
- Color Shown is #595 Liquer, and #627 Blood.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit