Priced at $90.65
Taken from Rowan Magazine #52: Slipped elongated stitches come together to make the geometric pattern in this wrap seem like it is a plaid tartan. The ribbing offers a finished edge that reflects elegance.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Rowan Magazine #52, pg 103- Kirkwall Wrap
- Size US US 3, US 5 straight needles & US 3 - 47" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 16" x 71" after blocking.
- Gauge: 23 sts over 4"
- Color Shown is 170 Seafarer & 150 Rage.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit