Priced at $103.60
Taken from: Knit.Wear Magazine '17 Spring/Summer "Hyannis Port Pullover" - Intriguing geometric construction and well-placed stripes draw the eye to the Hyannis Port Pullover. The natural colors of Bare Naked Wools Kent DK let the compelling short-rows and stitch work shine.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Knit.Wear Magazine '17 Spring/Summer "Hyannis Port Pullover". Design by Bristol Ivy.
- Sizes 7 (4.5 mm) and 8 (5 mm): 32" circular (cir) and set of double-pointed (dpn), and size 7 (4.5 mm): 16" circular (or sizes needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch marker, stitch holders, and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 32.5 (36, 39.75, 43.5, 47.5, 51.25, 55, 57)" after blocking
- Gauge: 19.5 sts and 29 rnds = 4" in St st.
- Yarn shown is Bare Naked Wools Kent DK. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Rowan Felted Tweed is a great substitute.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit