Taken from Cute Little Knits: "Knitted in brown and beige Felted Tweed DK, this retro-style monkey comes with a choice of scarves to give him a bit of a dash: a plain moss stitch one, a striped garter stitch one, and a three-color fair isle version in stocking stitch."
Please note: this kit only contains the yarn for the monkey but not yarn for the scarf. Since the yarn qantities needed for the scarf are so minimal, we suggest using scrap yarn.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Cute Little Knits, pg 17 - Chunky Monkey.
- Size US 2 & 5 straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), washable toy stuffing are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 19" tall x 14" wide after blocking.
- Gauge: 23 sts & 32 rows over 4" with larger needles.
- Colors Shown are #153 Phantom & #157 Camel.
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.