Priced from $168.35 to $246.05
Taken from Knitting Wizardry: "This is a nice warm sweater that has some interesting details but is not overly technically difficult. Its oversize luxury makes it fit for any giant out and about on a chilly morning (though non-giants will be able to make and wear it as well!)."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Knitting Wizardry, pg 41 - Giant's Sweater.
- Size US 8 - 32" circular needles, US 6 straight needles, US 6 - 16" circular needles, US 6 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), a cable needle, stitch markers, stitch holders, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 34.5 (38.5, 42.5, 46.5, 50.5)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 16 sts and 24 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Lemon Curd.