Priced at $139.50
The Corinthian pattern is a stunning creation from Rowan, perfect for knitters seeking a stylish and sophisticated project! Knit with Rowan Felted Tweed, the pattern creates a beautifully textured fabric with rich depth and dimension. The Corinthian pattern is perfect for any beginner knitter. With its timeless appeal and exquisite craftsmanship, the Corinthian pattern promises to be a rewarding and captivating knitting experience.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Martin Storey
- Size: One
- You can get the pattern on Rowan's website
- Finished Measurements: Approximately 19" wide & 78" long
- US Sizes 6 (5 mm) circular needles required but not included.
- Notions: stitch markers and tapestry needle are recommended.
- Shown in Rowan Felted Tweed in the colors Seafarer, Granite, & Clay. 4 skeins of main color, 3 skeins of color B, and 2 skeins of color C are required.