Priced at $208.45
Taken from Vogue Knitting, Winter 2015/ 2016: "Duotone fringe embellishes a plaid shawl knit in Rowan's Cocoon, a billowy singles-spun blend of merino and mohair. It's created from a broad steek cut after the piece - which is worked widthwise - is complete."
- This pattern is from Vogue Knitting, Winter 2015/ 2016. Design by Ann McDonald Kelly.
- Needles required but not included: US size 10.5-40 to 60" long circular. Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, sharp scissors, and a yarn needle.
- Finished Measurements: 79" by 19" excluding fringe, after blocking.
- Gauge: 14 stitches and 18 rows = 4 inches in over chart 2.
- Colors Shown: #805 mountain and #802 alpine.
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit