Taken from Vogue Knitting, Winter 2015/ 2016: "Duotone fringe embellishes a plaid shawl knit in Rowan's Cocoon, a billowy singles-spun blend of merino and mohair. It's created from a broad steek cut after the piece - which is worked widthwise - is complete."
- This pattern is from Vogue Knitting, Winter 2015/ 2016. Design by Ann McDonald Kelly.
- Needles required but not included: US size 10.5-40 to 60" long circular. Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, sharp scissors, and a yarn needle.
- Finished Measurements: 79" by 19" excluding fringe, after blocking.
- Gauge: 14 stitches and 18 rows = 4 inches in over chart 2.
- Colors Shown: #805 mountain and #802 alpine.
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.