On sale from: $81.00
Rowan Sultano is a cool flat tubular yarn made of silk, cashmere, and mohair. Yum! Just two 50g skeins is all it takes to knit this bulky weight hat. It's knit flat beginning with a ribbed folded cuff, and ending with simple stockinette and a shaped crown. Just one seam at the end, and you're done!
- Download the FREE pattern from our site here! (pattern link)
- Designed by Lisa Richardson
- US Size 10 (6 mm) 24" circular or straight is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle.
- Size: Adult
- Gauge: 17 sts x 25 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch on larger needles.
- Shown in Rowan Selects Sultano. 2 skeins are required.
- Find the perfect pom-pom to top this baby off! (pom-pom link)
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits