Taken from Romi Hill: "Red Freckles is Amy's alter ego. Because who can resist that name? Certainly not I. The pun continues with a variation of "Sunspots" from Barbara Walker's fantastic stitch books, modified to work as a knitted on edging. Red Freckles is just a bit more daring than its alter-ego Amy. It begins the same way, with a lovely sedate grey, but after that, the top portion loses its way a little in the short rows, worked with a brilliant orange stripe. And because I so deeply love that sunspots pattern I modified, Red Freckles also sports spots. In brilliant orange they glow beautifully!"
- This pattern is from Romi Hill.
- Needles required but not included: Size 4 circular. Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, and a yarn needle.
- Gauge: 15 stitches and 34 rows = 4 inches in garter stitch.
- Yarn shown is Baah Yarn, La Jolla. We also love Zen Yarn Garden, Serenity 20 for this pattern!
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.