Priced at $65.00
Taken from: Garter Stitch Revival "Crosswalk Scarf" - This design is a fresh update of the classic garter stitch scarf. First, it's knit on the bias, giving the scarf more structural integrity, then simple slipped stitches are added to emphasize the bias slant. Reversing the bias direction at the midpoint creates a unique angled shape-it not only keeps the knitting interesting, it also hugs the back of the neck nicely.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Garter Stitch Revival "Crosswalk Scarf".
- Size US 8 straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 5.5" (14 cm) wide and 66" (167.5 cm) long from center back to end of each half after blocking.
- Gauge: 18 sts and 36 rows = 4" (10 cm) in garter st, blocked.
- Color Shown is 0070 Slate.