Priced at $33.00
This design is a free pattern from the Plymouth website - A hood and a scarf all in one!? Sign us up! This crochet project is perfect for all levels and results in a super-cute accessory to make sure you are warm when the temperature drops. Scarves unraveling from our necks is the worst, so this project has a hole left in one side to allow the other side to slide in and hold its place!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is a free pattern from the Plymouth website. Remember to download the pattern by follow-ing the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size I-9 crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Pins for marking.
- Sizes: One size.
- Gauge: 12 DCs and 6.5 rows in pattern = 4".
- Yarn shown is Plymouth Yarn Viento in the shade 0001 Light Grey.