Priced at $79.80
Taken from Noro Magazine Spring/Summer 2014: "A simple trick of draping creates a perpendicular stripe effect on the Waterfall Vest knit in Noro Taiyo Sport. Working the piece side to side in one large rectangle - binding off and casting on stitches to form the armholes. Alternating bands of garter stitch and crossover stitch make up the body while garter stitch forms the border."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Noro Magazine Spring/Summer 2014, pg 78 - Waterfall Vest.
- Size US 5- 24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: Back Armhole to Armhole- 16.5 (18)", Length - 28.75" after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts & 40 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is #10.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit